Saturday, 23 January 2016

It really catches the reader's interest right away


"I really liked this book because it is full of mystery, action, adventure and scary parts...I also like how the book starts because it really catches the reader’s interest right away. I would recommend this book for anyone who likes ghost stories and mysteries." [Review by Brennen, age 11, grade 6]
--Canadian Teacher Magazine


What a great review for Myles and the Monster Outside, in the Jan/Feb 2016 issue of Canadian Teacher Magazine. I'm honoured that the young reviewer has chosen my book as his Kids Pick out of the many books he's read this month. Also, just noting that the other two kid reviewers this month chose Eric Walters books (Sleeper and Innocent). I'm in pretty good company!

Read the entire review: Canadian Teacher Magazine, Jan/Feb 2016
Read what American Library Booklist said (great things!)
Read the Kirkus Review or Goodreads reviews.
Here's the Book Trailer. Enjoy!

No comments: