Tuesday, 26 November 2013

Introducing Jake and the Giant Hand

Next year, 2014, is shaping up to be quite a year, a
2-book year in fact. In January, my fourth YA novel is coming out: The Strange Gift of Gwendolyn Golden. I'm really excited about this book about a young girl who, for no apparent reason, wakes up one morning floating on the ceiling of her bedroom like one of her little brother's Batman balloons. I've always wanted to write this book, since I love magic realism and I used to have incredibly vivid dreams of flying when I was a child.
Then, next September 2014, my fifth YA novel will come out. So happy to introduce Jake and the Giant Hand, the first in a new YA series called Weird Stories Gone Wrong.
There's no cover yet, but here's the link to the publisher's book description, and their copy, below:

No comments: