Saturday, 29 April 2017

It's almost time for Forest of Reading Events in May!


Somehow, the year of being a Silver Birch Express  nominee is almost over! 

The Ontario Library Association Forest of Reading events are all coming in the next few weeks, and I'm so honoured to be presenting my nominated title, Myles and the Monster Outside!

Come to one of the festivals in London, Toronto or Sault Ste. Marie, and say hi, listen to a Q&A, grab a signed book, hear a reading.

I see  you, Myles ...

Here is where you'll find me, dates, schedules and ticket sales:

May 12: Festival of Trees, LONDON, ON
May 17: Festival of Trees, TORONTO
(Appearing with series illustrator Shawna Daigle in Toronto)
May 19: Festival of Trees, SAULT STE. MARIE

I'll be doing an author Q&A, book signing, and stage appearance with all the other great nominees, at all three events. As an added bonus, the book's illustrator, Shawna Daigle, and I will both be at the Toronto Festival of Trees, answering reader's questions together.

Join us!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a whole lot of fun. Wish I could be there. Have fun Philippa and Shawna!--Monica K.