Tuesday, 5 April 2016

Free Writing Workshops for Kids, 2016

Me and the hardworking authors: Sophie's Workshops 2015

CALLING ALL YOUNG AUTHORS! 

I'm happy to say that I'm running Sophie's Workshops again this spring, through the Toronto Public Library. The workshops are being held at the Barbara Frum branch, on four consecutive Wednesdays, 4:00-5:30, starting April 20, 2016.

The workshops are free, but registration is required. Register now HERE.

With games, writing exercises, and lots of fun prompts, we'll explore character, description, book covers and illustration (a guest illustrator will be joining us) and more. Here is my blog post about the wonderful fun we had at Sophie's Workshops last year. For more information about each workshop, visit my author's page at the Canadian Children's Book Centre.

I hope you'll join us!

No comments: