Thursday, 23 October 2014

Book Launch and a Halloween Bash


Halloween is coming and it's the perfect time to launch my new spooky series for kids, Weird Stories Gone Wrong, from Dundurn Press.

Jake and the Giant Hand, book 1 in the new series, is now available in bookstores and libraries across the country. To celebrate, please join me at two spooky Halloween events:

BOOK LAUNCH: This Sunday, Oct. 26th, 1:00 p.m -2:00 p.m., Indigo Yorkdale (Toronto). I'll be reading and signing books just in time for Halloween. Please join illustrator Shawna Daigle and I in celebration of one-handed giants!

HALLOWEEN BASH AND BOOK LAUNCH: Thursday, Oct. 30th, 4:00 p.m., families are invited to join in the fun at the Bloor Gladstone Public Library Halloween Party, (1101 Bloor Street at Dufferin, Toronto), where I'll be a special guest, reading from Jake and the Giant Hand. Enter the draw to win 1 of 5 copies of the book, plus come in costume and enter the haunted house.

Everyone is welcome to both of these free events. I hope you can join us in the Halloween fun!

Read Reviews of Jake and the Giant Hand

No comments: