Monday, 24 March 2014

49th Shelf picks The Strange Gift of Gwendolyn Golden!

"Books with buzz!" "Books we think look intriguing!" "Great new books!"

Wow, so honoured that the 49th Shelf, Canada's website devoted entirely to books, has chosen my new middle-grade novel for their monthly "On Our Radar" feature for "books with buzz worth sharing."

The Strange Gift of Gwendolyn Golden is listed with 4 other really great books across different genres (curated by Kerry Clare, I believe). Here's the link for the full list: On Our Radar
And a short excerpt from Danielle Webster's lovely review:

"With one of the best opening scenes I’ve read in a long time, Gwendolyn Golden is an absolutely charming read from page one. I was instantly curious about this girl who wakes up on her bedroom ceiling, and I am not ashamed to admit that it had me giggling on more than one occasion."

Thanks 49th Shelf, and Danielle, I'm really honoured!

No comments: