Thursday, 6 September 2012

Gargoyles at Word on The Street, Toronto

Gargoth the Gargoyle, and me
Here it is September already. And that can only mean one thing: WORD ON THE STREET!

Where: Queen's Park Circle, Toronto
When: Sunday, September, 23, 2012,
11:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.

This year I'll be signing my books from the Lost Gargoyle Series, The Gargoyle in My Yard and The Gargoyle Overhead, at 2 different locations during the day:

1:00 - 1:30 Dundurn Publishing

2:00 - 3:00 First Book Canada

I'm honoured and excited to be signing at Dundurn (my publisher) and then at First Book Canada, a wonderful initiative to get books into the hands of children from low income families.

I'll be handing out bookmarks, signing books, and stamping noses, hands and books with my new gargoyle stamp. My gargoyle puppet will be there too!

Drop by and say hi

No comments: